Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLog inRegister

Share | 

Half Breed mayhem

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Standing in the kitchen, cleaning up the mess I had made, I could feel the turmoil within her rolling like the waves that cast themselves endlessly on the shore. I gave her a few moments b/4 making my way to the room she sat in floundering in a sea of doubt and selfpity. I knock softly on the door.

" You descent ? " I ask from the other side of the door as I give it a light knock. " If you let me come in, I can lay some wards on your room to protect you. I can place a charm on you to let you get some sleep. Nothing more...I promise....I realize you don't know me, but I'll never lie to you. You can count on that. You might not like what I say, but it will always be the truth. I am bound by oaths I have taken. Oaths that if broken will condem me until I make it right....and that can take an awfully long time...." I say as I sink down to the floor outside the door. I know she is still awake. I know she can hear me. With my arms resting on my kneecaps and my head against the wall beside the door, I sigh b/4 continuing.

" My name is Blu, but it is also Kagetora. You probably have no idea what that means, so I will tell you....Lord Kagetora died some 400yrs ago. He was a very powerful Lord and Shaman. He ruled and protected all of the Sowaka region in ancient Japan. He also broke a binding oath. Upon his death, he was condemned to re-incarnate until that broken oath was made right....MY body is his newest vessel. Until his oath is fullfilled, my life isn't really my own. His vioce drives and guides many of my actions. Taking on a pupil really isn't one of them. I am, however bound to help those in need who ask it of me. Once asked, I shall NEVER falter, NEVER stray until death stops me....b/4 you get any ideas, the teaching of skills is not part of that bargin. Micha asked for my help concerning you. While this is not exactly a need I MUST obey, it is a favor I wish to repay. I owe Micha my life. It's a long story that I do not wish to tell atm. Like I said b/4, one of his boys bit you. He feels guitly about it and asked me to come fix it. I would have been here a long time ago....." I run my fingers agian thru my hair, a habit of mine.

" This would have been much easier on you if I had gotten that message earlier. I apologise for that, but I live a vagrant life, never in one place too long. It took awhile for his request to get to me......" I say softly.

" The presensce of Lord Kagetora gives me exception power. While I can do no more than any other Shinto priest can, my spells hold far more strenght than theirs. I can draw on a true source, an ancient source and utilize not only mine, but his chi as well and that of every vessel he has inhabited. Like I said, the Netherworld is not a place beyond me. It has it's price. What doesn't? " I laugh ruefully as I remember the times I was forced to beseech those past lives for aid and the terible toil I paid after it was all over.

" Let me in......let me allow you a few peaceful hours of slumber. You may not get another chance in quite some time..." I say as I sit on the floor , beside the closed door where she is inside listening.

Last edited by Smalbluthing on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 am

I listened to blu. His story was okay but y would this werewolf man feel sorry for me and y would this person try to help me?
"I don't need sleep." I told him. He was right out side my door and it made me feel self consien e about him sitting there. I felt dawn comming and layed on my back. I was a little tired but not enough to sleep. I rolled on to my side and felt the pain. I had injured my side. How is unknown to me. When I had enough I rolled on to my other side. I could feel blod on my skin and shirt.
" great just what I needed." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 am

I can feel her body's pain from where I sit in the hall. Jumping to my feet, I barge into the room. At this point, I no longer care if she is frightened of me.

" You're injured! " I exclaim.

" BAI !!" I say collecting my chi. She is under MY roof and therefore my charge atm...I refuse to let this pass. I 'root' her to the bed she lays in with a wave of my hand. Calling forth a healing light, I seek out her injury and go about fixing it.

" Don't ...fight me..." I say thru clenched teeth. I am tired and do not wish to call on powers that are not in my normal grasp. I can heal her if she lets me atm... if she doesn't I'm going to have to call on another.....and I shall pay a price I am not really willing to pay for her just yet...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:46 am

Blu tried to heal my wound but I fought him. Finally I gave in not really caring any more. When he was done I layed there in complete silence not sure what to do. We sat there not saying a word. I felt like saying a few. Things but kept them in. Finally I spoke.
" I want to go home." I told him half crying it out. I missed my family and wanted to return. I turned my back on him and waited silently for a replie.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:40 pm

After a moment she stops fighting my efforts to heal her wounds. She has quite a few. From the damage to her ribs she must have been kicked...more than once. Hadn't she seemed to be in any pain when she arrived at my door. Why hadn't she said anything? Maybe she had just been so pumped full of adrenaline after her fight and subsequent escape as not to feel it. Maybe it was that she didnt trust me, didn't wish to show any weakness .

Her wounds healed, I sink to the floor beside the bed. I was tired b/4. Now I was bone weary. My body ached for sleep. I was glad when she contntiued to lay quitely on the bed. I didn't think I had the will to get up and leave the room. I just wanted to sit quietly for a little while.

Then the silence was broken. " I want to go home." She said in an anguished voice as she rolled away from me to face the wall. She sounded to be on the verge of tears. Laying with her back to me, she just might be crying. I couldn't see her face.

She was just a kid. Of course she would want to be at home after something like this. She found herself instead, knocking on a strangers door, laying in a room that lacked anything familiar, anything from which she might otherwise draw some reassurance. I wasn't sure she trusted me enough to accept any comfort I might try to give her. The old soul that dwelled within me was a compassionate one. I was to tired to waste energy arguing with him, so I sat down on the bed, my back leaning against the headboard and with one hand, I softly stoked her hair as a father might his daughter's.

I run a hand thru my own hair as I close my eyes. " Let's get you home...I can put up wards that will keep everyone inside safe... If you ask for my assitance with this Fay thing, I shall give it..." I say. The ball is in her court now. It was obvious why she came to the address I had given her back in the bar. She was on the run and didn't like it. She had within her a strong fighting spirit. Running away was not something she would be happy about doing. Then again, bringing danger to her own doorstep was something she wouldn't wish either. Being as young as she was, she probably didn't realize that leaving her loved one alone was not the best choice. They could be taken and used as bait to bring her back into the clutches of those who sought her.

I live by the Shinto principle of Holding Nothing. The teaching says, ' If you meet your father. Kill your father. If you meet the Buddha. Kill the Buddha.' There were people in my life, but I wouldn't say that I had any real emtional attachment to any of them. They were just people that I knew or people that I owed. Those under in my charge were protected b/c it was my duty to do so and for no other reason.

If she accepted my help, she would be under my protection. If she chose not to, I would do what I came to do and walk away without a second thought. This is not to say I would not look into what the Fay in this town were doing. Banishing evil was what I did. If I found true evil in a place, I didn't need the approval of my Order to proceed. Asking for it was just a formality. I didn't know what was going on here, so I would ask my Order...if she decided to go it alone...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 am

He stroked my hair like a father would while he spoke. A few tears fell from my eyes. He said I could go home and that he would protect everyone. I didn't doubt that but I had bigger issues. A certain fairy. I turned over so that I could see his face. It took a while for me to find the words I was going to use.
"we have something more important to do." I told him," my family can wait." it was hard for me to say that," I'll need ur help with the fairy."
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:33 am

She rolls over and looks at me with earnest wet eye, her wavering stare filled with determination.

" We have something more important to do.....my family can wait.....I need your help with the fairy." she says looking me square in the eye for the 1st time.

Laughing to my self, I tossle her hair playfully. " Gos! your Gos from here on out you silly litlte goose. We HAVE TO see to your family. If we do not, they can only be used against you. " Moving not to quickly, I get up from her and off of the bed. I did not wish her to think I am rejejecting the tenuos thread of trust she has given unto me .

" I'll borrow one of Meg's cars. We can be at your house in a bit ....I'll lay wards to protect everyone, but I AM a bit tired. I shall need a place to rest afterward." her eye's cloud with doubt. " No!... No! the wards WILL keep any and ALL who wish malice against those inside from gaining entry..." I run a hand thru my hair b/4 I continue. " Look, I'm tired, but not at my own personal limit, granted the wards I have I mind will weaken me , but if need be I have other sources on which I may draw upon. I would rather not, but, You have asked for my aid so I am bound by duty to give it to you....no matter what. " Stoping and turning , I grab both her shoulders.

"Only my physical death shall stay me now from your cause! You have asked.. I must obey....and the best course of action atm is to keep your loved ones from being brought into this. .....It is the 1st and most important thing I can do to safeguard you and fullfill your request of me. " Looking away from her... I say.," I cannot have you stay my hand b/c a loved one will be forfiet." She is young. She may be angry at this blunt statment, BUT from here one out, NOTHING matters beyond protecting her and ending this threat against her...nothing. ....

Last edited by Smalbluthing on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 am

It was decided that I would help my family first. He had asked for a place to rest and I decided to lend him my room ecen though he didn't know it yet. I called the house.
" hi." I said when Someone picked up. It sounded like Micheal than the yelling began. I held the phone away from mycear still able to hear him theough all the yelling. I was getting my monthly lecture. I bet blu could hear me. When he had finally stopped I put my ear back to it.
" stop worring I'm on my way home." he mummbled something about 20 minutes and then I hung up. I turned my attention to blu and Dave a small smile. I wasn't sure about this plan but I had some faith in him.
"comeon let's go meet my family."

I led him to my house. Soon enough we were sitting in front of it in the car we'd borrowed. I wasn't sure how to procede with thus. It's not every day I brought a man home. We sat in always silence,
" be fully prepared my brother is a vampire and he's not fond of strangers in our house." I warned him
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 am

She got up from the bed and followed me down the hall. She asked to use the phone . Without even bothering to ask I gave hwer my cell. We really didn't have time to waste.

Taking the keys from the line of pegs to a car I knew Meg would not be totally pissed that I had borrowed, I climbed behind the wheel of the sweet lill GTO . She was fast and manueverable if I needed her her to be. Most important, she was reliable.

She called home, and I can only assume it was her home by the muffled tirade that came from the phone she held at a distnace from her ear. It sounded, ...what words I made out...like any other garden variety lecture from a loved one being called while the sun was just being reborn on the horizon.

Having been to her house, I did not need directions. Put as we pulled up and I shut the engine of the car off my little gossling dropped a bomb in my lap.

" be fully prepared my brother is a vampire and he's not fond of strangers in our house."

Since I had felt little to no true darkness comming from the house on my 1st visit, I said with a slight curl of my lip "Well, since he is your brother, I won't have to kill him on sight...unless you wish me to....."

I knew some Vamp's that were not 'evil'. Just victims of thier fate. they did not kill. They lived off donors or blood banks. Humans killed cows and chickens...While my code held human life above the board, the flesh of animals killed had passed my lips. I looked at one's heart, not their plate.

We left the car and stood at the front door...

" Oh give me a break, I was just kidding" I laugh as she stands b/4 the door.

" fine. " I say gathering my chi. ....

" I call to the God of the East to lend he his aid! " Turnung I say, " I call the the God of the South to give my his arm." Turning, I say, " I call to the God of the West to borrow his strenght." Turning again, I say " I call to the God of the North to bind the 4 !!! Arinari.. Tonari.. Anoro.. Nabi ...Kunabi......BAI !!!!!!!11one" I say my voice rising in strength and volume with each word. Until the last echoes like a gunshot.

The small swirling disk of blue light at my feet may have gone unnoticed, until the last few words . Four pillars of light erupt from the ground and the spinning dick races away from me to them. Light, creeps up and expands from the new larger disk that stops at the pillars of light and expands upward to form a dome of blue fire over and around the entire house.

As the light fades away, I reach out to grasp a porch railing, my breath huffing from me as if had run a 7 min mile ....

"Done" I exhale bwteen gulps of air, without facing her...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 pm

I wasn't to worried about my family if he would enter my house. But when he called up the wards I felt some fear for myself. This guy was powerfull and I don't think I'd want to mess with him. When he was done he was gasping for air. I grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulder. I was strong enough to carry his weight. I opened the door and enters the house. It was quite. I walked to the stairs and started climing them. I had to give blu a hand so it made progress slow. When we reached the top I hurried to my secret room pulling the lever. I wasn't sure if he was asleep or still awake. I brought him over to my bed and layed him down carefully. He just seemed to lie there.
"U shared ur bed so I'm gonna share mine." I pulled a blanket over his body and left the room making my way downstairs to face my brother.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm

She takes my arm and puts it over her shoulder, supporting my weight as I lean on her. She opens the door and we enter. We make our way toward a staircase. It is all I can do to put one foot in front of the other. If I was tired b/4, I am exhausted now. My vision blurs in and out of focus and I do not know how much longer I can hang onto my fading consciousness. Then, I see a bed and I sigh with relief. One moment I am standing, the next I am laying on the bed. I'm not sure if I passed out for a moment and I really dont care if I did or not. The house is protected. She and her loved ones are protected. No one, nothing shall be able to enter inside the warded area who wishes any harm to anyone in the house. My eyes closed, I lay without moving .

" U shared ur...." She says as my senses leave me and I drift off....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 am

Micheal was down stairs waiting for me. I looked at him with my head down in submission ears flat and tail down. He didn't say anything, instead he came over to me and gave me a huge hug. I was lifted in the air and the breath was squeezed out of me.
"Easy on me." I said. He didn't release his tight grip.
"I was fucking freaking when I found out you weren't home." He said into my ear. I laughed a little. Then I squimred out of his arms and back onto the floor.
"I can take care of myself." I told him. He mussed up my hair.
"Let's go to bed." He said. I nodded and yawned. He led me up the stairs. I gave hima sign telling to give me a minute. I opened the door to the room and checked on Blu. He was still sleeping. I smiled and closed the door slowley. I went into Micheals room and he was already under the covers. I took off my sweater and socks. I crawled in beside him and curled my body around his. I felt him move and roll over. His arms wrapped around me. I fell into a restless sleep. When I awoken , it was close to night time. I got out of bed and sfrected. I had slept all morning and part of the afternoon. Not what I usually did on days like these. I got up to go check on Blu. Micheal had already let the room. As I walked down the hall way I thought about my dream. In it was blood and more blood. The smell of corpses and the sight of bodies. Even now I trembled in fear, but the thing that distrubed me most was the fact of seeing the ppl I loved and the new friend I had made. I stood outside the bedroom door and gave my head a shake and took a deep breath and entered the quiet room.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 pm

We were halfway to the institute when I noticed something was wrong. The girl was staring off into space with a glazed look on her eyes that showed me that she could be dead. I commanded the vehicle to stop and pull over to the road and I turned to face the back. Then I snapped my fingers and she turned to dust.

"For FUCK sakes, I swear this girl is going to die slowly once I get my hands on her!" The men coward as I slammed my fist on the console, cursing the girl to high hell. "Andre! turn around, we need to find her AGAIN!!!" As he sped off I turned back to the front, taking deep breaths, hoping that I don't burst out in rage when I see her.

I conjured up the tracking arrows and set to work on navigating Andre and watching the arrows. This spell was annoying at times but it came in handy, ya know since we're trying to track the same f-ing half breed for the last 2 hours!! The arrows lead us to a small, shabby looking house in my opinion.

I got out first and started up the walk way when I sensed the presence of a wall in front of me. I sighed and stamped my foot, damn kid got someone to put up a barrier to hold me off, eh? Well not for long.

I knew the kid had family for I said a few words and clamped my hands together, hoping one of her little friends would come out. Soon enough a young man walked out of the door and straight up to me. I remember reading up about him, his name started with an M.... Michael? Mike? Mitch? Oh hell I don't know.

I grinned and pulled out one of my knives, pressing his back to me and the blade pricking his skin. I made sure he was in subconscious state so he wouldn't talk or move any longer. " Alright half-breed," I sing-songed, "Come out, come out, I have a surprise for you!" I leaned back on the heels of my boots and waited for her to come running out here, screaming for her precious family member.

"Let the games begin," I whispered venomously.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyrpg.forumsrpg.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

she had Micheal and I needed to save him. I walked out the front door just in time to hear her say let the games begin. Why the he'll didn't she just give up by now like god grudge holder much. I stood outside and crossed my arms.
" let him go he has nothing to do with this.". I told her she smiled cruely. God did I want to kill her I made me so mad. My body shook I hard almost like a fast moving molecule. Then my body changed form. I fell onto all fours. My hands turned into paws and I grew fur. When it was done I noticed my smelling was better and I could only see in black and white. A snarl escaped past my lips and I inched closer to the fairy. I finally relized I had turned into the creature I was most afraid of. I had become a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 am

I witnessed the girl walk out of the front door as I said my final whisper. Finally I could have my youth, my new life and new soul. I wanted to sigh in pure bliss and the thought of being my younger self and having more power! She crossed the lawn to face me a few feet away, far enough for me to be able to get to my car if I must. " let him go he has nothing to do with this." I smiled wickedly and dug the blade in more, making blood well. She had a murderous tone in her body, like she was holding back. I began to worry she may turn fully and my worries were granted. She crouched down onto all fours and her face changed form, her nose growing to a snout and the bone structure changing completely. For a split second I thought it might have hurt her but it didn't seem to. Next her hands turned to paws, her arms thinned slightly to match those of a wolf then her legs and lower body took form, the spine arching and fur growing, hind legs starting to show. I wondered where the hell her clothing went, if they disappeared during the change or if they ripped off. But I didn't hear any clothes ripping.

Once her change was complete her lips curled into a snarl and she started cautiously inching forward, but I just grinned, "Any closer and your brother will be missing a head. Don't even move an inch! I can tell if you do. Lets see if the doggy can learn some tricks." I mocked the voice of an over loving dog owner who talked to their pet as though they were their own baby, all the while a venomous smile sprawled across my lips.
Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 am

She threatened my brother and now it was time for hers to end. I moved faster than she thought was capeble an knocked noth Micheal and the knife out of her hand. I shifted back to my imam form
" don't let any one in or out.". I told him pushing hi
binside and closing the door. I turned back to the fairy a grin on my face.
" now let's do this like mature and responsible adults not young little kindergartens." I toyed with her a little. She was not pleased with that comment.

Whens blu gonna replie?
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:46 am

I woke wth a start. A sudden shift in the natural order of powers. It was akin to a racer's pistol to send me out of my slumber & into action. The room I woke in was as dark as any oubliette, but I did not need my eyes to guide me. Wrenching open the door and takingthe stairs 3, no maybe 4 at a time, i was at the door and out on the porch of the house in time to catch some guy she flung toward the house. Daisy chaining her momentum, I griped a forearm and using my center of gravity, helped to propell him into the house as she snarled for him to bar the door from inside. I doubted he would obey. He was obviously under the sway of the fay who stood just outsode the barrier I had created.

I cursed to myself for not seeing this comming. Yes,they could not come in. but I could nt keep those inside from going out. This didn't even cross my mind at the time. My only duty was to her. If seeing her home would aid in this, I did it. The house and the grounds were protected, but the mind.....I could not contol that. By being under my protection, she had enjoyed some measure of magic redsistence. Cnhanged as I found her now, I no longer knew if I could say for sure this was true.

Calling forth a protective charm, I formed my fingers & hands into coresponding shapes as I spoke the words " Rin-Kyo-Tohi-Sha-Kai-Jin-Retsu-Zai, ZEN!!!!!!111one

A thin veil of rippling blue enveloped her as she stood just outside the barrier I had constructed to protect her. She stood, once agian in biped fashoin. snarling angry threats at the Fay. [ Kids today >.< ] She was out of her league in this but to driven by passion to see it. She could not win in a situation such as this. Brute strenght holds little sway over learn'ed magic. This Fay knew what she was doing to snake her tendrils inside my barrier. She SAW it. Knowing that to try and cross thru would set off the progenitors alarms, she stayed well clear. She could not get IN and so carefully fished a bit of bait out to where she knew her prey would blindly rush forth from safety and into her grasp.

The young man I helped to hurl into the house had left the barrier. He was most likely enthralled by this Fay. Which meant at any moment he might come back outside at the fays beck and call. Knowing that if I was to out right killed him on the spot, she would disavow me, I planned to merely break enough bones as to imoblize him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Blu had come outside as I was taunting the fairy. I knew I had no chancE in hell to beat her if she knew magic. But that just fueld me more. My anger was kinda of like my strength and that made me go on. This time to change was a little easier. I stalked in a circle around her. Her gaze never left mine. I snarled low in my chest. She had hunted me down like an animal she used my family against and some where deep Down I knew I wasn't going to survive this battle so idbhave to give it my best all the way to the end no matter what. I took a breth and said a small pray, then I lundged at the fairy funking if I was going down I'd take her with me.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am

A young man came running out, casting a spell of protection for the girl, silently and undetected I counter acted it, making sure he would not notice. Just from the look of him I could tell that he was at the same level of experience as I was, maybe me more. I kept my eyes on the werewolf even while thinking, I witnessed her change once again and start circling me, I kept watching her. Once I could tell she was ready to lunge, I called forth her brother holding him in front of me in a split second. I cackled as she hit her bother and I was out of the way "Koori!", I threw at her an ice spell making her body sleep but her senses still alive.

I turned to the man and fired another spell at him, "Kagemusha" A shadow figure came forth and on him in a split second, slashing at him with a Shadow Katana. As the creature did I gathered up the boy and the wolf, "isou!" i cried and out in a flash, back at the institute with the two people, grinning triumphantly as i strapped the the wolf to a table.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 am

I was going to die and I knew it, but I didn't care at the moment. I had failed my brother, my friends everyone, even myself. I didn't care if she sucked me dry, I'd just wish shed let go of my brother, he had nothing to do with this at all. I couldn't move nor could I change back into my human form. I was frozEn yet I could still feel my senses. The straps on my legs and hind legs. The smell of metal all around me. Bu I didn't care any more, all I wanted now was for her to end my life. I knew I'd be letting a lot of ppl down, like blu, and Micheal but if they were safe I'd risk anything, even my life. I layed there quietly and waited for my impending doom to be struck upon me.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am

B/4 the Shadow Warrior the Fay had conjured up could complete the swing of it's katnana, beams of blue fire shot from all four of the pillars that stood around the house, eliminating the threat. In relief, I slumped back against the house exhaling a breath. That was a close call. Everything had happened so incredibly fast. I don't think I had ever seen magic cast so quickly. Morgan was gone. The Fay had just vanished w/ both Morgan and the young vampire that must be her brother. Where they had gone, I did not know, but I had every intention of finding them. Finding them and taking Morgan back.

Leaving the porch, I knelt in the grass of the yard. Placing my hand on the ground I chanted." Om Maurmaya tengu sumaki Sowaka. om Hira Hira ken Hira Ken no Sowaka. om Marumaya tengu sumaki Sowaka. om Hira Hira ken Hira Ken no Sowaka. om Maurmaya tengu sumaki Sowaka. Bai!!! "

Spots of orange light appeared all over the yard as about 20 Tengus rose up from the earth. " Find her. Destroy any and all that stand in your way! " As the Tengus flew off, I fished the keys to Meg's GTO out from within my kinmono and fired up the sleek sportscar. The chase was on.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 pm

As I layed on the table I heard the sound of sharpening knives. Great they were gonna cut me up just what I needed. I layed there and listened to other sounds. Then I heard the squealing of tires and the yell of ppl. What the he'll was going on? I layed still and tried not to give away who ever it was from the unespecting people in the room. Who ever it was I prayed they get here intime befor she got back. I heard the metal door open, her smell wafted in. Oh shit
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:05 pm

There was commotion outside but I had enough men out there to stall until I was finished dealing with the half-breed. I walked inside the lab, rushing to get what I needed. I have a needle and syringe in one hand while conjuring up a soul eater with my other hand. My mouth watered at the thought of finally getting what I have been wanting for the past few years of researching this girl. I walked right up to her and stuck the needle into the largest vein and connected the syringe to a tube which was then connected to a large blood packet. I watched as the blood started to exit her body and into the packet, happier than I have been in awhile.

I conjured up enough energy to cast the final spell to eliminate her I let out a deep breath and whispered the contagion, "kokoro wo ubau hito" A black and purple orb formed in my hands, swirling and fading around the edges. I smiled and placed the orb over the core of her body and watched it sink into her skin and waited to watch her squirm in pain as her body slowly drains.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Every thing hurt at that moment. The needle in my armthe thing that had entered my body and felt like it was ripping it apart, just every thing. I layed thee as still as possible. I wasn't gonna skwirm for her i'd take all the pain inwards and keep it there. I wasn't gonna show her I was weak. As I lay there in suffering silence I thought about my life befor all this happened. I had a good life and now it was going to end. I shed a tear, not for the pain but for the life I would miss and finally I knew I was going to die and I was prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Following the Tengus, I found myself what looked to be just a regular think tank or research facility. It had all the usual landscaping and secruity one would expect. The benign facsade crumbled the moment the Tengus descending on the compound. A swarm of heavily armed men rushed from the building and mounted an impressive defense. Guns and knives, however, were little use against the deadly claws and ancient magics of the Tengus. Some of the men appeared to possess a knowledge of magic and fierce battles cropped up here and there. Using the commotion as cover, I entered the building with a small handful of Tengus; one to guide me to Morgan, the others to run interference should any inside seek to hinder my progress. I left one Tengus and then another to waylay those who stood in our path as we ran thru the twisting corridors of the complex. When the door that stood partially open came into view, it was just me and a lone Tengus.

Taking in the scene in a split second, I gathered my chi. The Tengus fell upon the SoulEater bellowing it's fury in what I can only describe as something between the roar of a lion and scream of a hawk. As The black & purple orb sank into Morgan, I formed my hands and fingers into the corresponding shapes that accompainied the words I spoke

" Rin, Kyo, Toh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen!"

A bluish light crackled around Morgan. I hoped it would be enough to keep her alive until I could get her out of here.

Taking my prayer beads from within my sleeve, I called forth a defensive spell with wich to defend myself b/4 tackling the Fay that stood beside Morgans bound form.

"Arinari Tonari Anoro Nabi Kunabi Bai!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   

Back to top Go down

Half Breed mayhem
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next